What are we looking for?
We are looking for a board level electronics repair technician to work at our Holland Park refurbishment centre.The positions are for technicians on a casual basis initially with the possibility of more permanent work in the future.
Who are we looking for?
– A professional that has experience in board level repairs across a range of phones and tablets.
– Reliable person who has all round electronic repair skills
– Ability to read and understand schematics/circuit diagrams
– Ability to understand component symbols
– Experience in board repair based on schematics
– Full understanding of basic electronics concept and rules for flow of current.
– Familiarity with Resistor, Capacitor,Coil, Diode, Transistor, Mosfet, Crystal, Transformer and IC
– Advanced Chip level repair experience
– Circuit Tracing and Fault-Finding experience
– Excellent technical and analytical skills
What skills are required?
– Good Diagnostics skills
– Good Soldering Skills (Reballing, Micro soldering)
– Understanding and experience of how phones and tablets are put together
– Run diagnostic procedures and basic troubleshooting of system to module level
– Interpret appropriate error messages and take proper corrective action
– Handle all products in and out (before& after testing)
– Visual inspection if required
– Expertise in iPhone boots up circuit and troubleshooting process.
– Familiar with iPhone display, backlight and touchscreen circuit and troubleshooting process.
– Hands-on practice of troubleshooting iPhone display, backlight and touchscreen circuit and reballing.
– Experience with iPhone camera & LED,WIFI circuit and troubleshooting process.
– Hands-on practice of wire jumping.
– iPhone charging & USB circuit and troubleshooting process.
– iPhone audio circuit and troubleshooting process.
– NAND flash upgrading.
– Base band & RF circuit and troubleshooting process.
– iTunes error code diagnosing.