iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max & iPhone XR Review
With the introduction of iPhones flagship X series, Apple has started a new kind of competition in the market which is something to look upon. Now it can be harder to make a purchase decision if you already have iPhone X that was released last year. You might be confused at first, but the differences between the three models can help you make the right choice.
- The old-look phone which had a large home button & giant bezel has now been replaced with all new style and design (guess what it has no home button).
- The new phones come in visually striking six different colours. Although, all three phones look same but there is a difference that will drive your decision between these three models.
- The screen size is larger than any other iPhones. Apple claims that all three models have faster processor (A12 Bionic processor) than the last year’s iPhone X which makes it the “most powerful” phone in the market.
- The iPhone XR is less expensive and lighter (because it is made of Aluminium) compared to other two models (which is made of stainless less). But the major difference is that XR comes with old LCD Screen technology while the other two models comes with OLED display. Also, it is very easy to spot XR with its single-lens camera while other two has dual camera.
- Just for the knowledge, A12 Bionic processor is the smartest and most powerful chip in a smartphone i.e., 50% faster graphic performance, 50% lower power usage, enhanced Image Signal Processor, advance Performance Controller, etc., for the incredible augmented reality experience. If you think you can make the decision in terms of performance, then sorry this can’t happen because all three of them have same performance standard. The OLED display delivers the most accurate colour as well as HDR and true blacks.
- Camera is also the highlight feature on these phones. The dual camera on XS & XS Max is same with dual 12-megapixel wide camera which provide HDR, more detailed, better image fidelity, greater colour accuracy, reduced noise in low-light shots, more highlight & shadow details, an enhanced bokeh effect (which means photo looks more professional with automatically blurred background), portrait mode with depth control and 1080p HD video.
If you can’t decide which model to buy, we have created a comparison guide for your ease.
If you want to have the best among these three models, we think the winner is XS/XS Max as it has larger screen and huge battery life but if you want a cheaper option then iPhone XR is best for you. In either case, you can have best value for your money.