Samsung has announced its upcoming Galaxy S10 launch date (i.e., 20th Feb 2019) during the CES 2019 show. Samsung will organize a separate event to Mobile World Congress, in San Francisco (in the Bill Graham Civic Auditorium). Samsung will also launch its much-anticipated 7.3” Foldable OLED device during that event.
Currently, Samsung is the largest phone brand company by sales volume (https://www.idc.com/getdoc.jsp?containerId=prUS44188018) followed by Huawei (2nd), Apple (3rd), Xiaomi (4th) and Oppo (5th).
Well the rumour says that this smartphone may have the following features:
- Infinity O Display
- There will be three versions of S10.
- 5.8” (Lite Model) – Rear-facing Camera and LTE – Beyond 0 (SM-G970F)
- 6.1” (Regular Model) – Dual Rear-facing Camera and LTE – Beyond 1 (SM-G973F)
- 6.4” (Plus Version) – Triple camera set – Beyond 2 (SM-G975F)
12GB RAM and 1TB of internal storage.
- S10 (Lite) – Comes only with 128GB storage option
- S10 (Regular) – Comes with both 128GB and 512GB storage option
- S10 (Plus) – Comes with 128GB, 512GB and 1TB storage options
- Ultrasonic in-screen fingerprint scanner (3D Sonic Sensor) that can read the ridges of a finger in 3D.
- IC – Exynos 9820 chipset or Snapdragon 855
- Improved Neural Processing Unit (NPU) that handles on-device Artificial Intelligence (AI) processes, as well as an improved LTE modem capable of downlink speeds of up to 2.0 Gbps.
- The Exynos 9820’s advanced Image Signal Processor (ISP) support up to five sensors. The improved silicon will also improve the speed of the autofocus.
- Three lenses on the back, two on the front.
- Could include a 16MP wide-angle, 13MP telephoto and 12MP standard lens.
- Could have up to six cameras.
- Resolution of 600 pixels-per-inch
- The new chipset supports encoding and decoding of 8K videos at 30fps.
- 12MP f/1.5-2.4 paired with a super-wide angle 123-degree lens with 16MP sensor and f/1.9 aperture.
- 13MP f/2.4 aperture sensor.
40% improved power efficiency
- 4000 mAh (Plus version)
- 3500 mAh (Regular Version)
- 3100 mAh (Lite Version)
Likely at least AU $1,349