Drawing and writing have always been a fundamental part of human culture. This is because writing/drawing is used to transmit history, create art, as well as capture lifetimes. Although paper and pen have been the traditional means of drawing in the analog world, thanks to modern technologies, a lot of companies or individuals who are in the business of drawing or design has since adopted the use of stylus and tablets.
Since the advent of a stylus and digital drawing pads, it has become increasingly popular among designers. If you are not too familiar with what stylus and digital drawing pads are, then read on to find out.
In this post, we will walk you through all what you need to know about stylus pen and digital drawing pads. So, sit back and get a cup of coffee while you read on.
What Are Stylus and Digital Drawing Pads?
Technically, a digital drawing pad is a computer input device that enables users to freely hand-draw sophisticated animations, graphics, as well as images using a stylus pen, similar to how you normally draw images using paper and pencil.
A stylus comes with a small flexible rubber on its tip; hence, making it easy for you to swipe and navigate on your smart devices. Plus, it also improves or increases the accuracy of drawing. Additionally, stylus pens are handy and do not run out of ink. Whether you’re passionate about drawing sophisticated images or you simply want to type messages on WhatsApp or send email to your friends, stylus pen has got you covered – You have better control over what you do on your smart devices.
When discussing stylus and digital drawing pads, note that you don’t need to be an artist to use one. In fact, you will enjoy using stylus even if you don’t know how to draw a circle!
Benefits of Using Stylus Pen
The following are some benefits of using a stylus over the traditional paper and pencil:
- Ink: Using a stylus to draw sophisticated images is so amazing, why? You won’t run out of ink. You can draw from morning till night until you are completely exhausted.
- Portability: Stylus and digital drawing pads are portable, meaning you can easily carry them around. Plus, you can easily toss them into your briefcase or backpack.
- Grippers: Stylus comes with grippers located at the bottom to enable users grip firmly while drawing.
- Compatible with Most Devices: They are connected to a computer using a USB cord, meaning whether you have a Mac or personal computer, you can connect to your device on the go.
- Versatile: A stylus can be used in a lot of applications – they are not peculiar to paint, illustrator or Photoshop.
- Stylus are programmable: With a stylus, you have total control over what you desire to draw.
- Signing Documents: With a stylus, you can easily sign digital documents while on the go, meaning there is no need to print hard copies.
Ultimately, it has been established that the benefits of using a stylus and digital drawing pads outweigh the traditional paper-based drawing. A Stylus makes life easy for professional designers, especially when they are working in Illustrator or Photoshop. Its programmable nature will take your drawing to an entirely new level and you can do more with less time.
If you are wondering which stylus pen to buy, here we have a stylus pen that comes with wide compatibility. Check out its features below:
Rock Active Capacitive Aluminium Alloy Touch Screen Stylus Pen for iPhone/ iPad/ Samsung/ Smart Phones
- Compatible only with devices with capacitive screens
- Sophisticated model drawing
- Complex painting creation
- Take notes
- Sensitive and precise pure copper nib
- 1-hour charging time equals 10 hours of continuous use
- Durable aluminium alloy with piano baking varnish
And one more thing….
If you have used any of the stylus pens on the market, don’t forget to share your experiences with us at firstname.lastname@example.org