What are we looking for?
We are looking for a board level electronics repair technician to work at our Holland Park refurbishment centre.The positions are for technicians on a casual basis initially with the possibility of more permanent work in the future.
Who are we looking for?
– A professional that has experience in board level repairs across a range of phones and tablets.
– Reliable person who has all round electronic repair skills
– Ability to read and understand schematics/circuit diagrams
– Ability to understand component symbols
– Experience in board repair based on schematics
– Full understanding of basic electronics concept and rules for flow of current.
– Familiarity with Resistor, Capacitor,Coil, Diode, Transistor, Mosfet, Crystal, Transformer and IC
– Advanced Chip level repair experience
– Circuit Tracing and Fault-Finding experience
– Excellent technical and analytical skills
What skills are required?
– Good Diagnostics skills
– Good Soldering Skills (Reballing, Micro soldering)
– Understanding and experience of how phones and tablets are put together
– Run diagnostic procedures and basic troubleshooting of system to module level
– Interpret appropriate error messages and take proper corrective action
– Handle all products in and out (before& after testing)
– Visual inspection if required
– Expertise in iPhone boots up circuit and troubleshooting process.
– Familiar with iPhone display, backlight and touchscreen circuit and troubleshooting process.
– Hands-on practice of troubleshooting iPhone display, backlight and touchscreen circuit and reballing.
– Experience with iPhone camera & LED,WIFI circuit and troubleshooting process.
– Hands-on practice of wire jumping.
– iPhone charging & USB circuit and troubleshooting process.
– iPhone audio circuit and troubleshooting process.
– NAND flash upgrading.
– Base band & RF circuit and troubleshooting process.
– iTunes error code diagnosing.
The successful candidate must also have the following attributes:
- Strong Problem-Solving skills
- Excellent communication, analytical and Interpersonal skills with the ability to speak to clients in Non-technical terms.
- Hard working, flexibility and commitment to excellence with a willingness to learn and develop
- Reliable, honest and punctual
- Have a car/motorbike and licence is preferred
A relevant tertiary qualification and/ or industry certification would be desirable. However, it is not essential if the candidate has a PROVEN track record of experience in the above areas. We also value a good, customer focused team player who is keen to adapt to new challenges. If you are the successful applicant, you will have the opportunity of working with some great people.
If you think you have what it takes for this role, then apply NOW!!
Job Types: Casual
- Motherboard repair: 2 years (Required)
- The candidate can work permanently with no restriction on hours (Preferred)